- BIM Dictionary (Free to view online – with email updates) by SpecifiedBy
- Becoming Digital Enacting Digital Transformation in Construction Projects and other publications from the Centre for Digital Built Britain at the University of Cambridge
- Construction Industry Council BIM Protocol
- Construction Industry Council Best Practice Guide for Professional Indemnity Insurance when using BIM
- Growth Through BIM (Free download)
This report by Richard Saxon, published by the Construction Industry Council, looks at ways to gain the optimum benefit from the Government strategy for BIM at home and in export markets.
- Building Information Modeling For Dummies by Stefan Mordue, Paul Swaddle and David Philp
- Various articles, published by Trimble MEP, which look at different aspects of BIM.
- BIM for the Terrified (Free download)
This guide is aimed at the general reader who does not have a detailed understanding of BIM, but wishes to gain sufficient understanding to assess the possible impacts of BIM on their construction product manufacturing or distribution business.
- Building Information Modeling: BIM in Current and Future Practice
Edited by Karen Kensek and published by Wiley, this book, which contains essays from various sources, provides insights for assessing the current practice and research directions of BIM and speculate about its future.
- BIM Content Development: Standards, Strategies, and Best Practices
Written by Robert S. Weygant and published by Wiley, this book explores the different approaches used in designing a BIM model and incorporates them into one cohesive strategy.