Regen is expected to once again sell out of available exhibition space, and will provide significant sales and business development opportunities, whilst also offering an outstanding networking platform. Delegates from
Regen is expected to once again sell out of available exhibition space, and will provide significant sales and business development opportunities, whilst also offering an outstanding networking platform. Delegates from around the UK from all the following sectors, will converge on Liverpool, and as such represents a unique opportunity not to be missed:
- Urban & rural regeneration industry professionals
- Procurement Departments of Town, City & County Councils, Local Planning Authorities
- Main contractors, construction companies
- Commercial, industrial & residential property developers
- Housing associations & house builders
- Town planners & urban design
- Civil & structural engineers
- Architects, specifiers, building designers & surveyors
- Product manufacturers, service suppliers & consultants
After the huge success of the 6 previous events, the conference has firmly become the industry’s leading forum for thought leadership in UK regeneration and economic development.
The 24 speaker conference will once again address the latest issues in urban & rural regeneration, policy and implementation, highlighting the key successes made in major towns and cities, in areas such as city centre and waterfront redevelopments.
As Regeneration is about people, place, economic growth and investment which can create sustainable and resilient communities, the conference will examine the challenges that face towns and cities, in terms of economic development, housing and neighbourhood renewal, and will bring delegates together with policy experts, real-life case studies and industry leaders.
Availability at this uniquely free-to-attend conference is limited, so early delegate registration is highly recommended.
For further details on the exhibition and conference, click on the Learn More link below.
november 2 (Wednesday) - 3 (Thursday)
St George's Hall, Liverpool