Whilst working with building product companies on a daily basis, SpecifiedBy get to learn about the struggles and challenges they face when it comes to marketing and selling to architects
Whilst working with building product companies on a daily basis, SpecifiedBy get to learn about the struggles and challenges they face when it comes to marketing and selling to architects and into the specification market.
One of the most common challenges and frustrations they hear is that it can be really difficult, if not impossible at times, to reach and get through to architects and specifiers who you don’t already work with (and sometimes even those you do).
And this causes lots of other ongoing problems and challenges you probably recognise, like:
- Not having enough conversations with specifiers
- Often too late to influence the specification decisions
- Missing out on good spec projects
- Not generating enough leads / opportunities
- Time wasted chasing up specifiers who don’t need products
- Becoming over-reliant on inbound or repeat business
- Low ROI from sales / marketing activities
- Not getting included in enough specifications
- Missed sales and marketing goals
- Weak sales pipelines
In this live webinar, SpecifiedBy will dive into the typical underlying causes of this, and share some data to uncover why you may be struggling to get through to more Architects and specifiers than you do.
For further details and to book, click the Learn More link below.
(Friday) 11:00 am - 12:30 pm