The 5th edition of the Home Automation Market Report – UK 2021-2025 addresses the market for home automation products and systems, which has benefited in recent years from the continued growth in the spread of wireless and app-based technologies.
The Home Automation Market value has increased by more than 46% between 2016 and 2019, however, this growth was disrupted during 2020 as Covid-19 pandemic hit the UK. After 2020, market is expected to hit double digit growth with a forecasted increase of approximately 47% by 2025. Performance holding up during Covid-19 pandemic is largely attributed to growth in the lower end of the sector and strong growth in online retailing.
Home automation products have seen significant growth over the last decade, as housebuilders have started to embrace systems such as lighting and heating controls, with smart plugs also a growing sector. Governmental concern over energy efficiency resulted in policy addressing sustainability issues including the most recent “Future Homes Standard” proposal which had a positive impact on the demand for home automation products such as smart meters and smart grids. Smart heating and specialist systems account for 80% of the home automation market product mix with the remaining 20% for entry level/general.
Key Issues Covered in the Report
Areas of Particular Interest
The Home Automation Market Report – UK 2021-2025 is available now and can be ordered here.
Construct UK has negotiated a 10% discount for all subscribers when ordering construction market reports from AMA Research.
Please use the dedicated code constructuk10 when placing your order on the AMA Research website.
The Construct UK Sales & Marketing Directory hosts over 75 articles, 1,000 construction events and 30 different databases for download. The annual £195 (+VAT) subscription fee provides unlimited access to all resources on the site.
Keep up to date with the latest construction marketing news by registering for our regular free construction sales and marketing e-bulletin here.
Follow us on Twitter